Predator Sense does not start on windows 10 Helios 300 PH317 - 52

Fargus
Fargus Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited December 2018 in Predator Laptops
Hello, just today I reset the windows and now Predator Sense does not start.
model Helios 300 PH317 - 52

Answers

• Fargus

Tinkerer

I reinstalled the driver, ran the troubleshooter, could not
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Did you reinstall drivers too? Especially the turbo boost drivers and such?
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • Fargus

Tinkerer

Yes, I reinstalled the Turbo Boost driver, moreover, I reinstalled the windows 3 times, but it did not help either
  • sri369
    What error are you getting?
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • Fargus

Tinkerer

sri369 said: What error are you getting?

The fact is that after installation, Predator Sense does not start, you can see processes in the task manager, but the main window itself is not displayed
  • sri369
    Uninstall it completely. Turn off "fast startup" under power options. Reboot. Install turbo drivers and care center from acer site. install Predator Sense. See if this helps.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ---------
  • Fargus

Tinkerer

sri369 said:
    Uninstall it completely. Turn off "fast startup" under power options. Reboot. Install turbo drivers and care center from acer site. install Predator Sense. See if this helps.

Thank you for your help and patience, but this procedure did not help, the processes in the task manager are also visible, but the program itself does not start
  • daydozer
    daydozer Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Fargus please check the fix I just posted in the forum. Hope it helps man!
  • Fargus

Tinkerer

daydozer said:
    Fargus please check the fix I just posted in the forum. Hope it helps man!
    Unfortunately, your method also did not help for some unknown reason.
  • daydozer

Tinkerer

@Fargus can you post a screenshot of your eventlog right after opening predator sense? Might give us some tips!
  • Fargus

Tinkerer

Введите свой комментарий
  • daydozer

Tinkerer

@Fargus my Russian (I think?) is lacking but you still have the 1008 perfmon counter error. Can you uninstall predator sense, then follow the instructions in my post, making sure you run the CMD as Administrator, then reinstall predator sense. It still looks like the same issue but since I cant read the text we wont know which library the 1008 error is in.
  • Fargus

Tinkerer

This process belongs to the nope category.
  • Fargus

Tinkerer

daydozer said:
    @Fargus my Russian (I think?) is lacking but you still have the 1008 perfmon counter error. Can you uninstall predator sense, then follow the instructions in my post, making sure you run the CMD as Administrator, then reinstall predator sense. It still looks like the same issue but since I cant read the text we wont know which library the 1008 error is in.
    I did everything you said to do, but again nothing happened, and I’ll inform you that when I install Predator sense I don’t have an icon on the desktop or in the start menu
  • sri369
    Fargus said:
    sri369 said:

Thank you for your help and patience, but this procedure did not help, the processes in the task manager are also visible, but the program itself does not start
    Did you even try? PS process may have started, but that doesn't mean the front end app would connect to it properly. These are two separate things where the UI program depends on the backend process.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ---------
  • Retr01u1
    Retr01u1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Fargus said:
    This process belongs to the nope category.
    Привет, я имею аналогичную проблему, к сожалению(
    Ты решил её? Если да, можешь подсказать, пожалуйста