battery Acer f15 573g 74a9

mehrdad00
mehrdad00 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
hi, i got an Acer f15 573g 74a9  and as you may know you can't disassemble the battery and use the current directly without the battery
i opened my laptop and diconnected the battery and it worked without the battery but the problem is i can't open my laptop every time so i wonder if there is any app compatible with my laptop or anyway to disassemble the battery
extera info
core i7 7500u
nvidia geforce 940mx with 4gb vram
windows 10

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    O recomendável é que quando for jogar, você deixe a bateria carregar até 100% primeiro! Quando a bateria atinge 100%, ela pára de receber energia! Quando o notebook precisa de mais desempenho, ele pode em algumas circunstâncias utilizar também a energia da bateria mesmo estando conectado no carregador. Quando isso ocorre, a bateria pode ser descarregada até 40% e depois ela volta a ser carregada automaticamente! 

It is recommended that when you play, you let the battery charge up to 100% first! When the battery reaches 100%, it stops receiving power! When the notebook needs more performance, it may in some circumstances also use battery power even when plugged into the charger. When this occurs, the battery can be discharged up to 40% and then it charges automatically again!
    [Post edited as the member posted in Portuguese language -Acer-Harvey]

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• My recommendation is that you do not disconnect the internal battery when you use the notebook only in an electrical outlet! There is no need to do this because the motherboard cuts off the power to the battery when the battery reaches 100%! In addition, the battery serves as an extra layer of safety if you lack power!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mehrdad00
    mehrdad00 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited January 2019
    hey thanks for answering
    i see what you mean but if one day i wanted to play game with my laptop i have to disconnect battery because constant charging and discharging at the same time can harm the battery
    i wonder if you have a solution
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    O recomendável é que quando for jogar, você deixe a bateria carregar até 100% primeiro! Quando a bateria atinge 100%, ela pára de receber energia! Quando o notebook precisa de mais desempenho, ele pode em algumas circunstâncias utilizar também a energia da bateria mesmo estando conectado no carregador. Quando isso ocorre, a bateria pode ser descarregada até 40% e depois ela volta a ser carregada automaticamente! 

It is recommended that when you play, you let the battery charge up to 100% first! When the battery reaches 100%, it stops receiving power! When the notebook needs more performance, it may in some circumstances also use battery power even when plugged into the charger. When this occurs, the battery can be discharged up to 40% and then it charges automatically again!
    [Post edited as the member posted in Portuguese language -Acer-Harvey]

egydiocoelho Trailblazer