Help with New Acer et322qk on Xbox one x

Motomatt77
Motomatt77 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
i just bought a new acer et322qk.  I plugged it into my Xbox one x and it was working with 4K and hdr as well as freesync right from the start.  I was scrolling through the color modes and when I got to hdr the screen went black and when it came back on it was stuck at 640X480.  I have tried everything to get back to my Xbox recognizing this as a 4k monitor. I’ve done all the resets on the Xbox including holding th eject button and power.  I reset the monitor multiple times to factory settings.  I’ve check and inched everything I can.  The only thing that sort of works is manually selecting hdmi but I only get 1440p and no other features.  I have two other 4K monitors I’ve tried out that work fine with my Xbox.  I have also tried multiple high speed hdmi cables.  The other thing is I can only get the display to come up when pluggged into hdmi one.  Hdmi 2 does not work at all.  Should I send this back?

Answers

01010101 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i just bought a new acer et322qk.  I plugged it into my Xbox one x and it was working with 4K and hdr as well as freesync right from the start.  I was scrolling through the color modes and when I got to hdr the screen went black and when it came back on it was stuck at 640X480.  I have tried everything to get back to my Xbox recognizing this as a 4k monitor. I’ve done all the resets on the Xbox including holding th eject button and power.  I reset the monitor multiple times to factory settings.  I’ve check and inched everything I can.  The only thing that sort of works is manually selecting hdmi but I only get 1440p and no other features.  I have two other 4K monitors I’ve tried out that work fine with my Xbox.  I have also tried multiple high speed hdmi cables.  The other thing is I can only get the display to come up when pluggged into hdmi one.  Hdmi 2 does not work at all.  Should I send this back?
    Hello, i have the same problem. 
    Do you have a result?