Used a invalid phone number by accident

TechnicGuy65
TechnicGuy65 Member Posts: 13 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
i ordered a predator triton 700 off the acer store, and i accidentally used an invalid phone number, missing out a 1 in it. Will this cancel my order? Slightly worried as it has been a full day and a half and i haven’t had a confirmation of shipping, but i did get a order confirmation email when i ordered it. 

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    What if I am in all day and do not need to worry about the time of delivery? Will it still affect if the order gets processed or not?
    Since you are receiving e-mail alerts there is nothing much to worry about. 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• Rudy21
    i ordered a predator triton 700 off the acer store, and i accidentally used an invalid phone number, missing out a 1 in it. Will this cancel my order? Slightly worried as it has been a full day and a half and i haven’t had a confirmation of shipping, but i did get a order confirmation email when i ordered it. 
    Phone number is just to contact you during the time of delivery. I would recommend you to contact acer store immediately and report this issue so that they can correct the phone number.
  • TechnicGuy65
    What if I am in all day and do not need to worry about the time of delivery? Will it still affect if the order gets processed or not?
  • Rudy21
    Answer ✓
    Since you are receiving e-mail alerts there is nothing much to worry about. 
  • TechnicGuy65
    Do you know if they send an email to tell you your order’s been cancelled due to invalid credentials or not?
  • Rudy21
    Do you know if they send an email to tell you your order’s been cancelled due to invalid credentials or not?
    If the order gets cancelled for any reasons you would still receive e-mail notification to let you that the order has been cancelled.