Acer Nitro 5 cannot display BIOS on external monitor

Salpiedah
Salpiedah Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello, I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51-72CJ with broken LCD. I connect it with my monitor. The problem is I cannot display BIOS on my external monitor. I've try couple of solution from internet: 
1. Switch through projection option (FN + F5)
2. Take out LCD connector on motherboard
3. Remove LCD display on Device Manager
4. Simulate 'SLEEP' with magnet
I have password on my BIOS. And my part number is NHQ2RSM002.

Answers

• Have you tried disabling fast start up on power options and restarting the notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Salpiedah
    Have you tried disabling fast start up on power options and restarting the notebook?
    Still cannot display the bios
  • Are you connecting to an hdmi port or display port?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Salpiedah
    Are you connecting to an hdmi port or display port?
    It only have HDMI output. 
    When I install new windows 10, ( by using other pc). I realize that the HDMI only work when I restore the driver from old windows (double driver). I think the driver is PCIE controller something... .
  • Have you tried unplugging the flat cable from the monitor that is broken at the motherboard input?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer