How much time would a predator laptop motherboard replacement under warranty will be done?

sadiqkarur
sadiqkarur Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
My predator laptop with case id ******** has been allocated at the hub for motherboard replacement. I want to know how many days would it take for the process. 
I have purchased the laptop just 2 months ago. Just after a month of purchase i was unable to play any games due severe thermal throttling (temp 96-100°c).
I have requested for thermal repaste at the service centre but they said we have normal thermal paste and for your predator laptop it won't work. They asked me to buy arctic mx4 thermal paste from online.
I had no choice but to purchase that expensive thermal paste. After applying the thermal paste it worked well for one month or so then same thermal throttling again reoccurring. This time my usb 3.0 also not working. I don't know why a premium laptop just after 2 months needed to be in the service centre for motherboard replacement.
I want to know when my new predator laptop will be fully functional?

Best Answer

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @sadiqkarur
    Your product will be repaired and returned within 7 to 10 Business Days from the time Acer receives it. Factors such as part availability, repair times, and shipping issues may affect the time frame for repair.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @sadiqkarur
    Your product will be repaired and returned within 7 to 10 Business Days from the time Acer receives it. Factors such as part availability, repair times, and shipping issues may affect the time frame for repair.