Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer aspire 3 A315-41-R9FP display problems

Hi, I bought a new laptop and installed win10 on it. Tried everything to solve this problem but now out of ideas...
hovever when connected to a TV the picture is normal(on tv)
AMD Ryzen 5 2500U
Vega 8 mobile graphics
Any help would be appreciated...

FAQ & Answers

• NoahjoseNoahjose Posts: 17Member New User
    Do you want to say that your laptop's display doesn't work?
  • VEX33VEX33 Posts: 4Member New User
    The display is working but the colors are all messed up.
    See the picture
  • Hi,
    It could be the quality of the screen, could you please post the model of the screen, you can find out by installing HWiNFO64 free program, run it, expand Monitor and post the name.
    https://www.hwinfo.com/download/

Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
    Win10 automaticly installed genericpnp monitor
  • Hi,
    Yes, it's a Innolux Chi Mei panel, it's normal for that panel, I think it's slightly lower quality than a AUO or a BOE panels in my opinion but I have seen others prefer it, I would suggest you to get a better quality panel and install it. You could see the difference in the comparison link here:http://www.panelook.com/modelcompare.php?ids=28135,19049,26390

Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
    I found out that the sign in background picture changes to normal when I press mouse button

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 12,436ACE Trailblazer
    edited December 2018
    Try rolling back the display adapter driver and see whether it helps, you could also try reinstalling the display driver.