Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 Yellow display tint?

Options

Answers

• Byeah
    Byeah Member Posts: 35 Troubleshooter
    Options
    I see, Now I can open Intel graphics thing, however, My background goes full black when I press the Win key
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried changing themes?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Byeah
    Options
    yeah that fixed that issue, thanks, but now that i have the new drivers, what next? I believe it's the display's issue tho, cuz when i uninstalled my intel drivers the problem was still there. i also couldn't help but notice the blacklight bleeding
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you send me the image of your desktop? As I told you before, I own a model identical to yours and would like to check if the screen also gets a yellowish tint!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Byeah
    Options
    Currently i am using this one
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Do you still have this?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    Options
    i did, 6 hours ago. no more tho i just got this one when i updated drivers
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is the problem still remaining?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    Options
    mhm yeah.. yikes
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I think there may be a problem on the screen! Is your notebook still under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    Options
    Yeah, but I bought my product in the US, currently however I live in Egypt for the next 4 years. And apparently, no Acer centers here...
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When you put the paper in white, does the yellowing remain?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    Options
    mhm yeah, the yellow tint is more visible on white, which is annoying since i've got a tone of college work to do
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you send a photo with the blank wallpaper?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    Options
    white you mean? okay give me a minute
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    Options

It's better seen with eye then on monitor tho, but i ensure you that yellow tint is annoying. and i am sure it's a hardware issue now

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did not the calibration programs ease the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    Options
    no, i'll get over it.....thanks for all ur support mate