Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 Yellow display tint?

Answers

• Can you send a photo with the bios image and also the windows so I can see that yellowish tone?
    You see, my model is identical and does not have this yellowish tone:

Have you tried restoring the settings in the properties of nvidia and intel video card?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • B4ttleSky
    B4ttleSky Member Posts: 136 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Byeah said:
    "Tried running in Safe mode but it the yellow tint is still there 

I also uninstalled Intel Graphics 630 to see if it's a graphic driver issue but it is not since the yellow tint remained after it got uninstalled
    Please help I can't do my work like that my eyes hurt I can't get used to do that and since I currently live in a third world country and no Acer centers here i can't get any physical help "

Yeah I mentioned it in the thread man
    i had the same issue... it is the display problem, you need to get it replaced. i got mine replaced as well
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018
    Before triggering the warranty, see this video:
    https://youtu.be/v4Gn7u7apT4
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Byeah
    Byeah Member Posts: 35 Troubleshooter
    Sorry I was dead inactive recently, let me catch up with the conversation
  • Byeah

Ok so basically as you can see my samsung display is better than the laptop. Also here is a pic of the bios
  • Did you see the video?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    Yes. Gotta admit it helped a bit but the yellow tint is still there
  • Have you tried updating the video drivers with the driverbooster?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    ....Driverbooster SHOWS no graphics update for my intel hd 630 mate
  • Byeah
    Welp I guess I am abandoned. Btw, my exact model is AN515-51-75SR
  • Byeah
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    That's for the Intel HD 640 right?
  • Yes, it should work!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    OK i am gonna try it now!
  • Byeah
    edited January 2019
    Oh my bad, It's actually Intel HD graphics 630 not 640

EDIT: ***** I just realized no such thing as Intel HD graphics 640, only 630. gonna download the drivers, i am gonna stay tuned
  • It also works for the hd630!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Can you send me the image that is on your desktop so I can check if the same yellowish tone is on my notebook?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    I'd, but i used the driver update thing, and windows claims that i installed it properly, but now when i right click there is no Intel settings. something is off...i did restart btw
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Go to microsoft store and type intel graphics control panel! This dch driver from intel is different from previous versions and so you need to download the application in windows store!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer