Aspire E15 E5-576G-59AB eGpu

Options
fvillaluzjr2
fvillaluzjr2 Member Posts: 33 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi i would like to ask if this adapter  works on my laptop-->> https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/xcsource-v84-exp-gdc-pcie-e-16x-beast-laptop-external-independent-video-card-dock-m2-a-key-with-ngff-cable-and-atx-psu-power-cable-ac866-intl-i134577969-s150209419.html

and may i ask what is my laptop's wifi slot mPcie or M.2.. more thanks to the person who answer...

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,481 Trailblazer
    Options
    An m.2 wifi slot that accepts the card form-factors as shown and listed below. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• fvillaluzjr2
    Options
    @JackE sir can i use mPcie card on it or a mPcie card is it compatible with my laptop?
  • JackE
    Options
    m.2 & mpcie mean the same thing. The compatibilities of m.2 or mpcie cards is mostly determined by the location of the key slots. The A key slot configuration mentioned in the Lazada ad does not seem to match the cable image in the same Lazada ad. However, the image does seem to match the B+E key slot configuration of the wifi card as shown below. So based on a comparison of the images alone, it seems like it should work but not 100% guaranteed. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• fvillaluzjr2
    Options
    @JackE aww so how about this cable instead will it work https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/exp-gdc-beast-hdmi-to-mini-pci-e-cable-cord-intl-i219003942-s286620454.html?search=1

And what exactly the key should i use sir? Thank you very much
  • JackE
    Options
    The cable key card shown in the Lazada image seems to be the same form factor as your wifi key card. The Lazada video system may work from the wifi slot BUT NOT 100% GUARANTEED. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• fvillaluzjr2
    Options
    @JackE so in short sir i can use a mPcie on my laptop's wifi card slot. is it correct? even though my wifi is A key config m.2..
  • JackE
    Options
    In short, yes but NOT guaranteed. So you must check that Lazada will refund your money if it doesn't work. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ