Can I get my laptop replaced because it's very laggy? I didn't download anything yet.

RMM94
RMM94 Member Posts: 9 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
My Acer swift 3 with i3 intel verion is very slow. It's just 1 and a half month old. Can I get it replaced? I don't think this is normal for a new laptop, doing mundane tasks. Thanks for your help!

Answers

• Have you checked that he has the disk problem 100% in the task manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mateo620
    Mateo620 Member Posts: 97 Fixer WiFi Icon
    edited December 2018
    It's unlikely that Acer will replace your laptop just because its laggy. Lagginess could come from Windows Updates running in the background, installation of said updates, or some other programs running simultaneously while you're using it. Often times a new laptop will come with an old version of Windows 10 and Windows Updates begins downloading and installing all those updates. It could also be a number of other things so hopefully your issue can be narrowed down with a little bit of troubleshooting.

What exact model is you Swift 3?
    What if any programs have you installed?
    When does the lagginess occur and does it ever go away?
    Have you let someone else use your Swift 3 recently?