G9-591 Laptop QuarterMaster software crash with a cestus 500

osuga
osuga Member Posts: 3 New User
anybody has this issue?
The QuarterMaster Software runs fine until you plug the mouse, a Cestus 500 to a USB port. Here the software crashes and cannot be restarted until you unplug the mouse.

The mouse works fine with another PC and the key bindings made there and store in the mouse are still available.

Already tried with uninstall the software and the mouse etc. etc. 

Best Answer

• osuga
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    I've uninstalled all .NET stuff cause .NET was mentioned in the error description.
    It has fixed it for me.
    ACER Support was, they only said to reset the whole PC - how professional :)

[Inappropriate language edited by moderator - Acer-Karp]

Answers

• NishantM
    NishantM Member Posts: 1 New User
    Did u find solution for this. I am facing same problem
  • osuga
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    I've uninstalled all .NET stuff cause .NET was mentioned in the error description.
    It has fixed it for me.
    ACER Support was, they only said to reset the whole PC - how professional :)

[Inappropriate language edited by moderator - Acer-Karp]
  • Arthas
    Arthas Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited February 2021
    i think its their software that has a problem. quartermaster is not working i reinstalled it, restarted my laptop for like 4 times already still can't be opened. it says download the software here https://au.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/56593/~/using-the-predator-cestus-500-gaming-mouse but never worked. develpoment team should resolve this issue. my laptop is already the latest helios 300 model plus the system is already updated.