My PC won't turn on.

Options
Shihan
Shihan Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 15 in 2018 Archives
I just installed a new WiFi adaptor into the computer. I did so after a deep clean, I removed everything and cleaned it out. After reinserting everything it won't turn on, attaching some photos for reference, the second of which includes the new adaptor. 

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Options
    Hi @Shihan

I would like to know the exact model of your computer. As a work around, I recommend you to please remove the newly inserted Wifi card and then try powering on the unit. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,839 Trailblazer
    Options
    Tough to tell which model you have from the pictures, but double check to cable that goes to the front of the case isn't plugged in backwards. If it were the power button might not be connected, giving the symptom.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Rinji07
    Rinji07 Member Posts: 33 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Don't forget to plug the 8/6pin power cords back into the video card, Also just wondering why that memory is in that configuration. Is it setup for Dual Channel like that? Also your P4 connector isn't plugged in above the CPU cooler.