I would like to know if the Acer Swift 3 SF314 55G with 4GB can be upgraded?

LaraC
LaraC Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

On the Currys website it states that it is 4GB with a maximum of 12GB this would suggest you can add more RAM

Answers

• Your model does not have a slot for adding more ram, see:

However you can add a ssd, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • LaraC
    LaraC Member Posts: 2 New User
    What is a SSD
  • A ssd is a storage hardware like hd, but with a much faster reading and writing rate!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jinseng
    jinseng Member Posts: 1 New User
    Your model does not have a slot for adding more ram, see:

Where can I get this spec? And does this includes 8Gb model as well?
  • @jinsengBoth models do not have slots to add more ram memory!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer