Where can i find the right Bios update ? Predator G3620

Battlefrog
Battlefrog Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2022 in Nitro Gaming
Hi
I have a Predator G3620 and updated to win 10.
since then i have had some issues and was told that a Bios update might fix them (PC freezes when starting games)
so i was looking for updates on my Bios (AMI P11-A0. 08.08.2012) but could not find any, at least non that i thought would be the right ones.
Before i do anything stupid i thought i just ask people who should know better.
This is the first time i'm trying this so i have barely a clue.
Sorry if this was asked before.
Thanks for reading.

[Thread was edited to add model name to the title]

Answers

• IVAN_PC
    IVAN_PC ACE Posts: 7,488 Pathfinder
    Hi.

Here you have an update of the official page

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_P01.A2_A_A.zip?acerid=634804213109801085&Step1=DESKTOP&Step2=PREDATOR&Step3=PREDATOR G3620&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6

Be careful, if updating is not important, do not do it.
    Connect the cable to the network and let it finish the update and its automatic restart.

Regards.

☑️ 𝑺𝒊 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂 𝒆𝒔 "𝒍𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂", 𝒉𝒂𝒛 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒆𝒏 "𝑨𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊ó𝒏" 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒚𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒐𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒔 𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒂.
    ☑️ 𝑬𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒐 𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑹 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒅𝒐.
  • Coolguy876
    Coolguy876 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello everyone, I would like to know if the BIOS update went alright, since I'm running into the same issue myself.

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 686 Moderator

Hi Coolguy876,

Thank you for joining our community and sharing your comments.

Looks like you have posted a comment in one of the older threads. This may not get more attention. I request you to create a new topic with model name and detail issue. This will help our community members to address issues soon.

Regards,

Acer-Samuel