Update the Bios and it does not detect the hard disk

WaderSt
WaderSt Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Update the Bios version v1. 03 to version v1.10 and now I do not detect the hard drive, I get "No Bootable Device".
I already tried to give it F9 and then F10, but it did not work. As I do?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    Ok! Compruebe este vídeo:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• What is the exact model of notebook? Example v3-571!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • WaderSt
    edited December 2018
    egydiocoelho said: What is the exact model of notebook? Example v3-571! El modelo es una Acer ES1-511

The model is an Acer ES1-511

Edited by Acer-Harvey

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    Ok! Compruebe este vídeo:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WaderSt
    egydiocoelho said: Ok! Compruebe este vídeo:

Okay! Check this video:  
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4nVdq2nAvY

Gracias Me sirvio
  • ¡De nada mi amigo
    !

egydiocoelho Trailblazer