Where do i find predator sense launcher on my computer?

MartinMT
MartinMT Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
This might seem as quite a silly question, but i have done absolutely anything i can think of and tried finding someone with the same problem, but to no success. The problem is that after i reinstalled windows 10 on my acer predator helios 300 laptop, i haven't been able to use the program predator sense. i only really used it to control fan speeds and watching temperatures and it was extremely convenient. After i had reinstalled windows i wasn't able to find predator sense on my computer, when searching for the program in the windows thing in the lower left corner nothing showed up, but going into the control panel and looking at programs it showed that i had the predator sense service installed, but i couldn't fine any other trace of the program on my computer. so i uninstalled the program and downloaded it again from the acer website. The installer said it had installed and showed no sign of not working, but again the program was nowhere to be found, other than it showing in the control panel. so how i launch predator sense and what exactly is the reason for this problem. Thanks.

Answers

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    edited December 2018
    Click start button and search for the folder named "Acer" (visually, not by typing) or simply search the program list for "Predator Sense"
    - Hotel Hero