Windows 10 display does not fill the entire screen for XR342CK monitor

Options
urbanespaceman
urbanespaceman Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
I've noticed a black border around the edge of my monitor that the screen display does not fill. it's about 1cm wide on the left, top and right, though the display does reach the bottom OK. 

Using NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070. I've set scaling to full-screen but no difference. Resolution is the highest at 3441x1440, and I'm not really sure what else I can try. 

Answers

• thamahes2018
    thamahes2018 Member Posts: 174 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hi urbanespaceman, Please uninstall and reinstall the Graphic card from device manager and make sure not to check the box.
  • MikeComputernet
    MikeComputernet Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options
    go to device manager , right click the display update the drivers , go to monitor ' right click => update drivers = > search automatically from the internet.if your drivers are updated .still receives the same problem , restart you computer , allow it to adjusts the display settings.

if it fails go to Acer  support website and under your computer drivers download the graphics drivers.install the  drivers 
  • urbanespaceman
    urbanespaceman Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Old problem this now (I forgot I'd raised a question here due to other things happening, sorry), but all drivers are fully up to date, uninstalled, reinstalled, and still have the same problem ...