My Computer has a Dimension Error

JoshS
JoshS Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
    On different games, I've been having a problem where the game will run but won't display itself. There's only a white screen where the game is. After some research, I figured out that the reason behind this is because for some reason those games have the wrong height and length of my screen, so they don't display properly. I tried to fix this but wasn't able to and gave up on those games. Now I'm having the same problem in an app called Unity. Before I thought that the reason why the game's display was off was because of Steam (the place where I downloaded the games), but now it seems like it's a problem with my computer. I'm not sure how to fix this or where to even start, all that I know is that for some reason these games are not able to adjust to the right height and length of my screen, which causes the screen of the apps to be either completely white, see-through, or super glitchy looking when I change the app's width and height by dragging the border of the window.
    I'm not sure what to do or how to fix this. My laptop has been like this since I got it less than 6 months ago. I have an Acer Aspire R5-571TG.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    >>> tried to fix this but wasn't able to and gave up on those games.>>>

What graphics options did you try to fix this? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ