Aspire V3-572G BIOS(?) crash

PanMikrofonik
PanMikrofonik Member Posts: 9 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello guys,
yesterday I tried to upgrade my noteboook RAM memory adding an extra 4 GB to existing 8 gb. Everything was fine, until i discovered that after reassembling the device it refuses to work.
Well, it kinda works, i hear that CPU fan is working, HDD and display shows reaction, even the LED indicator is working just fine... except it won't boot to Windows. It's just keeps resetting and showing nothing more than black screen.

Literally i've tried everything from checking connections, trying to switch it on with old components, boot without HDD... even i started to pray which is unusual for me :)

I think that the problem is BIOS, and here is a big problem - i can't flash new BIOS or update existing one. All of the methods i've looked for (pendrive with extracted .fd file, trying to boot while holding Esc + Fn keys) just don't work. Another problem is that there is no BIOS files existing to download. This extracted .fd file from .exe that is downloadable on Acer drivers website didn't make it. 

I'm pretty sure that i'm doing something wrong, and the sollution is very simply.... otherwise the PC is dead and i have to buy a new one (conviniently - xmas are onto us...)

Please help. Will do my best to return the favor to the community! :)

Oh i forgot : the exact model is V3-572G-594B, SNID ***********

Answers

• Hi! What kind of memory did you buy? Have you tried disconnecting the new ram to see if the problem remains?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PanMikrofonik
    I bought Samsung DDR3 1600 mHz CL11. And yes, i tried that sollution. I've assembled the notebook with stock parts and the problem remains.
  • This is not a problem in bios! Does the Acer logo appear? Have you tried connecting an external monitor, such as a TV, to the hdmi port to see if the windows image appears?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PanMikrofonik
    Yes, I did that, still nothing happened. Acer logo is not appearing.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018
    Could you inform the partnumber of memories rams? I think your notebook only supports ddr3L and not a ddr3!
    You can also try to do a power reset! To do this, you need to disconnect the lithium battery from the notebook and then unplug the power adapter from the electrical outlet! Then press the power button for thirty seconds and make sure it turns on again! See this video: 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=3KziUOP8fUU

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PanMikrofonik
    OK, let me get this straight - notebook currently holds stock parts, i think that it was a Kingston memory, 8 Gb. I cannot provide to you now the complete name of this part because i'm out from home at the buisness journey.
  • PanMikrofonik
    I just got back to home and the orginal ram part is this.
  • OK! This memory is a ddr3L of 1600 mhz! I would like to see the serial number of the 4gb ram memory! Did you also try to reset the energy as I quoted here?
    Could you inform the partnumber of memories rams? I think your notebook only supports ddr3L and not a ddr3!
    You can also try to do a power reset! To do this, you need to disconnect the lithium battery from the notebook and then unplug the power adapter from the electrical outlet! Then press the power button for thirty seconds and make sure it turns on again! See this video: 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PanMikrofonik
    OK! This memory is a ddr3L of 1600 mhz! I would like to see the serial number of the 4gb ram memory! Did you also try to reset the energy as I quoted here?
    Here is a picture of this ram.

And as I said before, the battery is solded into motherboard and I don't have any soldering skills :) here is a picture of mobo
  • larrybourque65
    larrybourque65 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have same problem Acer logo is not appearing   :(
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018
    OK! Look:
    a) Your 4gb ram memory is a PC3! This memory is a ddr3 and not a ddr3L, see: https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/dram/module/M471B5273EB0-CK0/
    Has this memory been installed in the factory notebook?
    b) Your 8gb ram memory is a PC3L! This memory is a ddr3L and not a ddr3, see: https://www.ebay.com/itm/8GB-DDR3L-1600-PC3L-12800-1600Mhz-KINGSTON-ACR16D3LS1KFG-8G-RAM-MEMORY-SPEICHER-/331690254672?_ul=BR
    Although both have the same voltage, 1.35v or 1.5v, and are backward compatible, some models simply do not accept that they work together on the same system!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PanMikrofonik
    So when I put this Samsung ram memory I screwed my mobo?
  • Not! I do not think your motherboard was damaged! Have you tried to reset the power as it was said in this video?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PanMikrofonik
    Yes I did it, still no response.

• OK! I suggest you repeat the steps in the video, but this time with the hardware (hd, memory and others) disconnected from the notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PanMikrofonik
    Hi, i did this power reset thing with and without internal components, still nothing happens. It just keeps running the radiator for a couple of seconds, and reboots.