Predator Helios 300 PH 317-52 - HDD missing

DraženStopić
DraženStopić Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello there!
I'm a little embarrassed... but I think I did something wrong Windows installation. HDD is not even listed in "disk management" and storage capacity of D drive is 158 GB, and C: is 80GB.
I bought this laptop yesterday and installed windows from USB flash drive today (for the first time in my life). During setup, I didn't change partitions, just installed Windows... I guess what I did was wrong, so I need help to fix this.
I have tried to allocate from another drive, formatted the drives, but nothing is working.

I would appreciate any kind of help! Thanks

Answers

• DraženStopić
    *something wrong DURING Windows installation. I apologize for misspelled and incorrect words or sentences. I'm from Croatia... :) 
  • AlpineTom
    AlpineTom Member Posts: 58 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Does Disk Management show two disks, i.e. Disk 0 and Disk 1, or just one? Also, could you post a screenshot of Disk Management? A picture says more than a thousand words, or something like that.
  • DraženStopić
    AlpineTom said:
    Does Disk Management show two disks, i.e. Disk 0 and Disk 1, or just one? Also, could you post a screenshot of Disk Management? A picture says more than a thousand words, or something like that.
    Thanks for your quick reply! It's showing two disks but with one of them I can't do anything (screenshot 2). 
    I appreciate your help!