AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition

Options
AnimalMind
AnimalMind Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Has anyone had a chance to test this out on their Predator 500 AMD machine yet? Looks like a bunch of features are included just not sure what will work with out machines. Going to try it when I get home and will report back soon.

Answers

• bobzdar
    bobzdar Member Posts: 42 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I have, no issues so far except Chill borks the gpu clocks so isn't usable.  Wattman doesn't show up by default unless you check extend official overclocking limits in afterburner.
  • AnimalMind
    AnimalMind Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options
    bobzdar said:
    I have, no issues so far except Chill borks the gpu clocks so isn't usable.  Wattman doesn't show up by default unless you check extend official overclocking limits in afterburner.
    Are you able to run games at 144Hz? I was going to try but was waiting until more information came out. I know previously someone mentioned that if you do not run the acer driver that the monitor would not run at 144hz.
  • bobzdar
    bobzdar Member Posts: 42 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    bobzdar said:
    Are you able to run games at 144Hz? I was going to try but was waiting until more information came out. I know previously someone mentioned that if you do not run the acer driver that the monitor would not run at 144hz.
    Radeon settings are showing freesync enabled and it sure looks like it is on screen (very smooth).