Why Acer desk-top is made not to last

Lieber
Lieber Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives

I bought an Acer Aspire C20-720 on 19 May 2017. After just using for about 8 months, my desktop broke down, unable to boot up. The set was under on-site warranty and was repaired and completed on 26 January 2018 under your Case ID XXXXXXXY.

Regretfully, this set lasted only for about 10 months when the same problem surfaced – that is unable to boot up

I sent it to your service centre on 29 November 2018 to repair under your case ID XXXXXXXY. I was happy for a very short period of time that the set was repaired and I collected it on 6 December 2018 after paying $ 85.60 for the service.

Regretfully, either your product is so hopelessly useless or the technician who repair the set was hopelessly useless, the set lasted only 2 days and it broke down again for the same problem. It cannot be booted up again.

Thus, I have no choice than to send it back for repair on 10 December 2018 under your case ID no. XXXXXXXY. My question what happen if this set break down again in 2 days or 1 week’s time, then, your 3 months guarantee on repair become useless. I have to waste my time bringing down to your service centre and I am losing a lot of downtime to re-install all my software on top of losing all my data.

I regretted very much buying an Acer and I am very disappointed not only on your products and also your useless service.

I swear I will never buy any more Acer again.

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

Answers

• MikeComputernet
    MikeComputernet Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    edited December 2018
    hie Lieber , apologies for your experience , but i promise that you will get this problem solved as you are dealing with Acer and if they fail to fix they will replace the motherboard , the main problem is coming from the motherboard.

please keep us updated as we love to help and advice

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi Lieber,

I am very sorry to hear this. 

Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny