BLACK SCREEN!! PLEASE HELP(Acer Aspire A315-41G-R5U3 )

MarSean
MarSean Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have some issues with my Acer Aspire A315-41G-R5U3 with Ryzen 3 and Radeon Graphics. It sometimes goes black screen while I'm using it. It lags then goes black screen after. My laptop is just a month old tho. I just used it for playing some lightly game and microsoft word and chrome but still it gets black screen often. I end up pressing the power button to restart it. I don't know what to do. Please help me.

Best Answer

• thamahes2018
    thamahes2018 Member Posts: 174 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi MarSean, Please follow this steps and see if it works
    1: Shutdown the computer and as soon as you turn on the computer keep tapping F2 key to access BIOS screen and hit F9 +Enter key and  F10 + enter key.
    If the computer works fine with this steps than no need to do anything, In case issue persist please do a system restore or system refresh because it might be a hardware or software issue.

Answers

• thamahes2018
    Answer ✓
    Hi MarSean, Please follow this steps and see if it works
    1: Shutdown the computer and as soon as you turn on the computer keep tapping F2 key to access BIOS screen and hit F9 +Enter key and  F10 + enter key.
    If the computer works fine with this steps than no need to do anything, In case issue persist please do a system restore or system refresh because it might be a hardware or software issue.
  • MarSean
    MarSean Member Posts: 2 New User
    thamahes2018 Okay will surely do this thankyouuuu! update you as soon as possible. :)

• thamahes2018
    Hi MarSean, Waiting to hear that issue has been resolved, if not we will try different troubleshoot issue.
  • hassanein86
    hassanein86 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi MarSean, Waiting to hear that issue has been resolved, if not we will try different troubleshoot issue.
    Sir,
    I have ACER VN7-571G windows 8.1 X64, After windows updates done, then I've got black screen once the windows log-in.
    I've tried the following solutions but unfortunately it didn't help:
    1. Update the BIOS.
    2. RESET Baterry.
    3. Install WINDOWS 10 creates updates version.
    4. Install the latest INTEL display adapter driver version.
    5. Install INTEL VGA driver from ACER wesite.
    As a result, I can run my monitor only by using microsoft basic adapter driver.
    Your help please, Sir.
  • InhinyeroMekanikal10
    InhinyeroMekanikal10 Member Posts: 1 New User
    @thamahes2018 good day sir.
    I have the same problem. my acer laptop kept on having black screen every time I play a game. my acer laptop model is acer aspire 3 a315-41gr4bw/ryzen 5. I will try to do the thing you've said. wish it will work out.
    another thing I noticed is that, the amd radeon graphics has an updated but it won't let me update it. It has a system error saying: "LoadLibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed."

• Shiv1992
    Shiv1992 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am using aspire 3 A315-31-P4CR model, my lap screen goes black  while working on it also when i connect the charger pin, can you suggest me is this hardware issue or software issue?