Screen Flicker

CHALEGUY
CHALEGUY Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
My acer laptop has started to flicker really badly on the screen. It stops when I move the screen to another position, then starts again. I cannot work as the flickering is so bad. I believe it's still under warranty. I'm in the UK, and cannot find a phone number or email address to contact acer so that I can ask for them to repair it. When I enter my serial number in their website, it only has two options for people living in the USA and Canada only. Help!!!

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    CHALEGUY said:
    My acer laptop has started to flicker really badly on the screen. It stops when I move the screen to another position, then starts again. I cannot work as the flickering is so bad. I believe it's still under warranty. I'm in the UK, and cannot find a phone number or email address to contact acer so that I can ask for them to repair it. When I enter my serial number in their website, it only has two options for people living in the USA and Canada only. Help!!!
    the issue described by you relates to hardware issue. Please contact acer UK in the below numbers

Here is the link to contact acer support in UK https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/service-contact

and here are the numbers 

Telephone Support

If you have a technical request and want to talk to us directly, please call one of the following numbers:

If calling from UK:0371 760 1000
    If calling from Republic of Ireland:01 437 8367
    For assistance with a SERVER product please call:0371 760 1006
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer