acer aspire sw5-012 will not come on

Lovers0
Lovers0 Member Posts: 18

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have a laptop Acer aspire sw5-012  and will not come on. Can it be the battery or motherboard or the switch?   I do see sometimes a red light and a blue light and nothing happens.   Any help let me know ASAP. REALLY NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! MARY

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Lovers0 said:
    I have a laptop Acer aspire sw5-012  and will not come on. Can it be the battery or motherboard or the switch?   I do see sometimes a red light and a blue light and nothing happens.   Any help let me know ASAP. REALLY NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! MARY
    Try connecting the charger and Hold Volume up and Power button together. This should do the trick
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Lovers0

Tinkerer

I tried this and would not do anything. thanks, Mary
  • Rudy21
    Lovers0 said:
    I tried this and would not do anything. thanks, Mary 
    Have you tried the opposite. Without the charger and Volume down and Power key together..
  • Lovers0

Tinkerer

I tried both ways with and without the power supply cable and without the power supply cable there was no light on to the laptop.
  • Rudy21
    Lovers0 said:
    I tried both ways with and without the power supply cable and without the power supply cable there was no light on to the laptop.
    In this case. Since, this could be hardware issue please contact acer support for warranty help.