Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

H340 No Network

ArchiekaraArchiekara Posts: 1Member New User
Hi All
Suddenly my Acer H340  network adapter stopped working I have checked all cables as search the net hi and low on how to fix this issue I’ve come to the conclusion that I need a new motherboard do you guys know where I can purchase one or a model that will fit into the box this has become quite frustrating 
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated

FAQ & Answers

• ZIPRUN01ZIPRUN01 Posts: 4Member New User
    do a google search, there is an ASUS that is specified to fit perfectly.
  • ZIPRUN01ZIPRUN01 Posts: 4Member New User

Hi, I have swapped the h340 motherboard for an ASUS p8h61-i r2.0 following the instructions posted on this link which is unfortunately no longer available:

"http://forum.wegotserved.com/index.php/topic/15907-h340-motherboard-swap/page__st__40"

Just wondering if someone here has the content of this post in pdf format to share. The new motherboard is great, it fits the h340 perfectly. The only issue is the connection to the backplane and the front buttons which I remmenber being described in this post. 

Thanks in advance.