Options
SubtoAsserDK
SubtoAsserDK Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
So I have a Acer nitro 5 with a ddr 4 
Gtx 1050
Intil I core 5 7300
And 8 gb ram

So it all started in the morning, i was running smooth 60 fps with high settings in fortnite, pubg, counter strike etc.
But I had to do homework so I unplugged my headphones Jack and went to my bed to do homework, when I come back to play I notice my fps is under 30 and I don't know what to do know, Ive been uninstalining all my games I've been rebooting my laptop I have uninstalled my gtx drivers and downloaded new ones and I really don't know what to do,ind you this laptop is under 1 year old. Please somebody gelp I really need it.

Answers

• fejerm
    fejerm Member Posts: 97 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    Did you uninstall the drivers in Safe Mode with Display Driver Uninstaller? If not do it this way. 
    ALso, do not use the latest NVidia drivers, they have problems with notebooks. Use older one or use the driver released by Acer for your laptop. 
  • SubtoAsserDK
    Options
    fejerm said:
    Did you uninstall the drivers in Safe Mode with Display Driver Uninstaller? If not do it this way. 
    ALso, do not use the latest NVidia drivers, they have problems with notebooks. Use older one or use the driver released by Acer for your laptop. 
    Ok thank you I will try it today!
  • SubtoAsserDK
    Options
    fejerm said:
    Thank you so much, I downloaded an older driver and now it wotks again, thank you sir