Which SSD is more suitable for Acer Aspire F15 (F5-573G-78PB)?

themin1217
themin1217 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi all!

I'm writing this question to ask for your advice on which SSD is more suitable for my laptop Acer Aspire F15 (F5-573G-78PB).
Based on what I read here - apparently this laptop has M.2 2280 SSD slot - kindly correct me if this is not the case.

High-level laptop specs:
 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
 Memory: 8192MB RAM
 Available OS Memory: 8060MB RAM
 Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
 Storage: 2TB HDD (No SSD)

I'm looking into buying this  or this or this.

I really need your advice on this - just to be sure.
I apologize if this question is redundant - I just want to make sure that I get the right one since this will cost me anyway.

Any assistance or help that you could provide will be gratefully accepted.

Thank you all!

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    However this model also supports ssd m2 2280 sata 3:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    The difference in speed between a sata 3 and a nvme for a normal user, is not so relevant! Except when you compare sata 3 and nvme in file transfer! However the 3 sata will suffice for you!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    However this model also supports ssd m2 2280 sata 3:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• themin1217
    egydiocoelho,

Thanks for your prompt response!
    In your opinion, do you prefer a SATA 3 or a NVME for this model? I'm just thinking maybe it's overkill to buy WD Black (quite costly) when I really just need a SATA 3 (WD Blue).

Cheers!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    The difference in speed between a sata 3 and a nvme for a normal user, is not so relevant! Except when you compare sata 3 and nvme in file transfer! However the 3 sata will suffice for you!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• themin1217
    egydiocoelho Thanks! You made my evening!  <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited December 2018
    You are Welcome my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer