edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
Can I upgrade my ram....or add an SSD or stuff like that on my Acer laptop

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Noisyboy

Your computer model Acer Aspire A515-51G-51J7 comes with 8GB RAM and HDD of 2TB. HDD cannot be upgraded. However, you can add M.2 SSD to your computer. The computer comes with On-Board Memory of 4GB. Maximum upgrade of RAM can be done up to 20GB. 
    Below is the Memory Upgrade spec and Solid State Upgrade specs:- 

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Noisyboy

Your computer model Acer Aspire A515-51G-51J7 comes with 8GB RAM and HDD of 2TB. HDD cannot be upgraded. However, you can add M.2 SSD to your computer. The computer comes with On-Board Memory of 4GB. Maximum upgrade of RAM can be done up to 20GB. 

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Noisyboy
    Noisyboy Member Posts: 30 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    Balatekie said:
    Hi @Noisyboy

can u please provide info about overall laptop specs...i can't seem to find it on acer website....please..
  • Noisyboy
    Noisyboy Member Posts: 30 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    can i add M.2 SSD into my laptop ?