ES1-132

Scoona
Scoona Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have an Acer es1-132 and I accidentally reset everything. Is there a way to install the drivers without using another computer. The wifi and cables don't get me internet. How do I get it working again. Windows 10 starts but nothing else. I have to plug in a USB mouse.The only other equipment I have is an iPad and a Samsung smart phone.

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You can download it on the device you are using to communicate with me and then plug it into the computer through the usb port!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Great! Post the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Answers

• you can restore the operating system by pressing the alt + f10 keys before the Acer logo!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Scoona
    Thank you for that. I tried this but it didn't work. The drivers don't seem to work. If the drivers are on the computer somewhere would it be possible to install them somehow. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Scoona
    Ok. But how do I download it if the cable doesn't get internet to the computer. Would I need to download it in an internet cafe and bring it home on a flash drive? SORRY for all the questions. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You can download it on the device you are using to communicate with me and then plug it into the computer through the usb port!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Scoona
    Thank you so much I managed to get wifi from the files you sent. I transferred them from my phone. Amazing!!!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Great! Post the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer