BFV 20 fps on low

NewGeo
NewGeo Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello, I recently got BFV and when I play it, I consistently get 20 fps even on low settings. I've seen youtube videos of people with the same laptop getting over 60 on high, please help.

My specs are attached.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    So I suggest you the older version of the 416 driver here: https://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/416.16/416.16-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
    Do not install the geforce experience!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Uninstall the geforce experience, physx programs and the nvidia driver. Then download and install only the 388.71 driver: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/388.71/388.71-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Do not install the geforce experience!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• NewGeo
    Uninstall the geforce experience, physx programs and the nvidia driver. Then download and install only the 388.71 driver: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/388.71/388.71-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
    Battlefield V requires at least version 416 or so to actually launch, unfortunately. Uninstalling geforce also doesn't fix it.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    So I suggest you the older version of the 416 driver here: https://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/416.16/416.16-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
    Do not install the geforce experience!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• NewGeo
    That did it! Thank you so much, its been bugging the hell out of me haha.
  • Were you able to solve the problem? If my answer helped you, accept it to put the topic as resolved and click liked!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rafaromero000
    rafaromero000 Member Posts: 9 New User
    edited December 2018
    i have the same problem with battlefield V, my fps cant go up than 20, but to play battlefield i need to install the 416 driver, the 388 doesnt work.
    How can we fix it?
    My specs are 16 GB Ram, 1050 TI GTX 4GB SSD 256
  • @rafaromero000 I suggest you do not install the geforce experience!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tobimaru
    tobimaru Member Posts: 315 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    i have the same problem with battlefield V, my fps cant go up than 20, but to play battlefield i need to install the 416 driver, the 388 doesnt work.
    How can we fix it?
    You've answered your own question. The old drivers won't launch, and the newest drivers are badly optimized. Therefore; install and run 416.
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited December 2018
    The issue has nothing to do with gforce experience its the driver itself just downgrade and you will be fine (everyone who updated has this issue) follow the drivers updates feedback on geforce forum do not update driver if you don't have issues with it (nvidia driver devs release the drivers untested so we test it for them we are the guinea pigs to do the all the work for them to fix it in the next release they are acting exactly like game devs)

PS: Geforce experience its not just for updating drivers and optimizing games its also a streaming tool for ex if you have a nvidia shield tv or any other device that can be used to stream you games into it

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/