Aspire E15 E5-572G-525V. Planning to upgrade my laptop RAM to 16GB will RAM with CL 9 work?

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This is the specification of your current memory, that is, it works at 800mhz at cl=11! While the new memory will work at 800mhz at cl = 9!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • akshaysc
    akshaysc Member Posts: 43 Troubleshooter
    Options
    This is the specification of your current memory, that is, it works at 800mhz at cl=11! While the new memory will work at 800mhz at cl = 9!
    i was told on the reddit community that the cl 9 will operate at 666mhz
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    So I suggest you buy the cl = 11 memory that will be perfectly compatible with your notebook!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sureshbabu
    sureshbabu Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options
    will work, but with reduced frequency dude...