Updating the bios of Acer-Aspire

Options
iIIiiiiiiIIiIIii
iIIiiiiiiIIiIIii Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
I've downloaded the recent drivers from the website but I'm stuck on what to do. I've watched previous guides and have enabled "Launch CSM" but no "Start Easy Flash" options comes up. Am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    OK, so fourth gen Intel chipset. are you trying to install the P11.B4 BIOS or a different one? You should be able to just extract the zip file and run the GUI installer under Windows.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Options
    Which model do you have? There are lots and lots and lots of Aspires. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • iIIiiiiiiIIiIIii
    edited December 2018
    Options
    billsey said:
    Which model do you have? There are lots and lots and lots of Aspires. :)

The model I have is the Aspire Atc-605-EB16.
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    OK, so fourth gen Intel chipset. are you trying to install the P11.B4 BIOS or a different one? You should be able to just extract the zip file and run the GUI installer under Windows.
  • iIIiiiiiiIIiIIii
    Options
    billsey said:
    Thank you, I figured it out.