Impossible to reset to factory settings

Kemradorg
Kemradorg Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi,

I bought recently a Nitro computer, but I did a mistake when I downloaded some programs since I did put everything on my SSD instead of choosing wisely between the SSD and the hard drive. I decided to reset the computer to factory settings but due to some mistakes I unpluged it and it shut down in the middle of the process. When I plug it back and started it, everything was fine, it was said that due to the interruption it went back to the previous state but when I logged in my user session, the screen stay black, with my pointer as the only thing I can move.

When I press CTRL+ALT+SUPR, I can see the blue screen and the different options but nothing appear even if I try to use the task manager. I tried to use the safe mode, it works so I don't really know what may be the problem. I also tried to reset the computer to factory settings again, from the boot menu, but it says that the operation failed each time. 

I tried to find some solutions on internet but nothing that can be applied to my case since this computer is less that 1 month old, and I never used it apart from downloading 4-5 programs one day. If you have some ideas, you are more than welcome to share them.

Have a nice week, 

Guillaume.