No bootable device for Acer Aspire ES1-432

Options
LoVeArMy
LoVeArMy Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
So I'm here again, i have an acer aspire es14 it suddenly force shut down and says no bootable device, last February i encountered the same problem and i was able to fix it by choosing the windows boot manager from the boot menu. I thought the same procedure would fix the problem but as you can see below the boot menu change and theirs no windows boot mamager. Changing the boot mode to legacy is not an option since as you can see theirs no boot mode. 

Please help 😊😊😊

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,847 Pathfinder
    Options
    @LoVeArMy
    Try to go BIOS under "Information: tab check what you see in HHD0 and HDD1.
    Follow the below step to go to BIOS
    Power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • LoVeArMy

Tinkerer

edited September 2019
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply, heres the picture of the information tab

[Edited the image to remove inappropriate or personal content - Acer-Harvey]
  • Dngami
    Dngami Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    @LoVeArMy had you been able to solve this if yes, plz let me know how you did that
  • LoVeArMy

Tinkerer

Options
    @Dngami I'm really sorry for the super late reply, I'm sure you were able to fix it already but still ill reply 😂 

I was able to fix it by resetting the battery below is the link given to me. 
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset
  • Mellet
    Mellet Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    How can i fix this? Please help me