Ssd disappearing after restart????? Please help

Answers

• asad814
    asad814 Member Posts: 371 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Ok wait...

• asad814
    @egydiocoelho thanks man you are life saver...really appreciated...
  • asad814
    Here's the bios...check by yourself
  • Great! Is the nvme problem still occurring in acronis?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • asad814
    Yes i dont know how to convert it in raid...is there any software regarding this?
  • Is rst with optane mode active in bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • asad814
    How to check that
  • Enter the bios go in the main section. In some notebooks the option sata mode appears (ahci, ide or rst with optante)! However, in the information section, the raid option appears. Your bios is already in raid mode!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• asad814
    this is the screenshot of main section
  • Is the chipset driver up to date?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• asad814
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018
    Thanks @JackE and @brummyfan2 for having attended to my request for help! In this way we can help the user @asad814!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• asad814
    Does helios 500 has ahci mode in bios??
  • Probably yes! However the bios of your model is locked in raid mode!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• asad814
    Hmmmm...but i somehow managed to get this done....the only thing is the kingston nvme ssd is not supported in acer care center and intel rst....should i be worried about this???? Otherwise the system is detecting all four drives. Three are in raid one is nvme i think
  • If all hardware is being recognized on windows and bios, you do not have to worry about this acer care center information!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,265 Trailblazer
    @Ario said >>>> the boot partition (EFI) [is] on the Raided NVMe's, disabling Raid (enabling Ahci in the BIOS /F2 during boot) will make the system lose access to the boot partition>>>

asad814>>> Three are in raid one is nvme i think >>>

The BIOS may appear to be locked in RAID because the EFI partition the BIOS looks for is on raided drives. Maybe the ACHI and optane options re-appear when the only EFI partition available is on an unraided drive? Stranger things happen in these raided machines. :)   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• asad814
    Ok thanks for all the help i really appreciated!!!!!!! I m glad that i am a part of this community  =)=)=)
  • you are welcome  ;)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer