Ssd disappearing after restart????? Please help

Answers

• asad814
    asad814 Member Posts: 371 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Both are in gpt...and dont know how to update firmware of this ssd
  • Enter the exact model of both ssd's!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • asad814
    egydiocoelho  i have posted a screen shot hdd0 and hdd1 are two ssds....

• Which SDS is not being properly recognized? The liteon or the hynix?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• When it disappears on windows, does it also disappear in the bios? Have you tried upgrading your notebook drivers?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• asad814
    Hynix is disappearing onlu in windows not on bios...which driver is related to this problem??
  • Does it also disappear in the device manager? Have you tried upgrading your notebook drivers?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• asad814
    Yes it only appears when i go to bios and save the changes....
  • OK! Have you checked if changing the drive letter of ssd hynix in disk manager solves the problem? There may be some conflict between the drive letters!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• asad814
    Unfortunately yes :(

• Before you try to update your notebook drivers with the driverbooster to see if it solves the problem. It is recommended that you turn on system protection.
    If the drivers update does not solve the problem, I consider that the only option will be to update the hynix firmware and also bios!
    Download the hynix firmware upgrade program here: http://ssd.skhynix.com/ssd/download/product/firmware/fwupdate_en.exe
    Remembering that these procedures are extremely risky and I do not take any responsibility for any damage!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• asad814
    So after some experiments i  have found a solution by installing a fresh windows on nvme drive then format another ssd that has windows installed ...but when i open acronis software to see the interface of the ssd it shows nvme instead of raid...how to convert this in raid???

• How is it presented in intel rst? Is your bios configured for rst with optane?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• asad814
    It is not intel rst...it is acronis...in rst it is not showing the drive
  • Does your bios have the "rst with optane" option? Or changed to ahci?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• asad814
    Now i have another problem..pleaseread my post
  • What is the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• asad814
    I have select the legacy option from bios and now it is stuck on predator logo...i cant even go to bios...i havhave tried battery reset but didnt work please help
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK! Turn off the notebook and disconnect the hd and ssds:

This will probably break the array, but I do not think there is another solution!
    Then turn on the notebook with the hd and the ssds disconnected and try to enter the bios by pressing f2! Change to uefi mode again and then connect the ssds and hd!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer