bios update / problems

ozz13
ozz13 Member Posts: 7 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
hi , I added 8gb of ram, it works perfectly but I would like to update my bios but I can not do that "in the bios" so i wented to find a solution but I don't arrive ...
And my hard disk have 10 years old ( its a WD at 7200 tpm) i I donnot if that is the problem but sometimes my pc would not boot completly and is totaly bloked like if I donnot have an OS 
I am obligated to just remove my graphics card and my memory and reinstall it on other sata port ( for the HDD ) so I hope a bios update would just fix that , help me please...
I have a (veriton X2630G with an I3 4130 , 12 gb ram,)
thanks...

Answers

• Hello! I saw your message and I remember you from the previous topic! What version of bios is installed on your notebook? What is the operating system that is installed?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ozz13
    the 1.0 egydiocoelho 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018
    I did not understand! See the bios version here:
    Did you check if the problem remains with another hd?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ozz13
    I have the first ; BIOS P21-A1
  • ozz13
     Name of the machine
    DESKTOP-O9TLBD5
     operating system
    Microsoft Windows 10 Professionnel 64 bit (build 10.0.17763)
     motherboard
    Acer Veriton X2630G V:1.0 (BIOS P21-A1)
     Processeur
    Intel Core i3-4130 3,39 GHz (Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3)
     Memory
    Capacité totale : 12 Go
    Barrette n° 1 : JM1600KLH-8G Bank 1 (8 Go)
    Barrette n° 2 : ACR16D3LU1KFG/4G Bank 2 (4 Go)
     Storage
    WDC WD6400AAKS-07A7B0 (596,17 Go)
     graphics card
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 660
     card
    Carte n° 1 : Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller
    Carte n° 2 : Asus USB-AC54 USB Wireless adapter
  • However I still think the problem may be in some configuration in bios! Have you tried disabling fast booting on bios and fast start up on power options?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer