Chromebook R11

wpierce
wpierce Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Can Roblox be played on the Acer Chromebook R11? Some told me yes but I want to make sure before I make the purchase.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited December 2018

Hi wpierce

The Roblox hasn't created a version for Chromebook. However, there is another way to try it. 
    For this you have to access Google Play store on Chromebook. 

Looks like Acer Chromebook 11 (C730 / CB3-111 / C730E / CB3-131) models can access Play store. To check and get Roblox, try the following steps: 
    Click on your user photo, usually located in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
    When the pop-out window appears, click on the Settings icon – represented by a gear.
    Chrome OS's Settings interface should now be displayed. Scroll down and search for a section labelled Google Play Store. If you cannot find this section, it likely means that your Chromebook model does not support Google Play Store apps and you'll need to try alternative methods.
    If you do locate this section and if it is not already enabled, activate it by selecting the TURN ON button and agreeing to the Google Play Terms of Service.

Now that you've enabled Google Play on your Chromebook, it's time to install Roblox.
    Open your Chrome browser.
    Navigate to the Roblox page in the Google Play Store.
    Click on the INSTALL button.
    A progress bar will now be displayed, detailing the status of the file download process. Once complete, Roblox will automatically be installed.
    After installation is completed, select the OPEN button.
    Roblox will now launch and prompt you to either login or sign up for an account. To play Roblox at any time going forward, click on the Launcher button in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen and choose the game's icon.
    Try this and do inform us if its unsuccessful in helping you access the game. 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!