Graphic problem Acer nitro rayzen 5

Options
varuntumbe
varuntumbe Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have Acer nitro rayzen 5, when i run any games first it runs smoothly. But after playing twice or thrice frame drops suddenly and lags what i have to do? 
(I updated bios and i have latest drivers )

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you put the notebook in high-performance power options? Are you playing with the 100% charged battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Hahaha
    Hahaha Member Posts: 243 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    It will lag if you play on the battery. Try playing a few times with the laptop plugged in all the time.
  • RegosGabor
    RegosGabor Member Posts: 25 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    These performance drops are because the thermal throttling of the CPU and the GPU. Before starting your games open the NitroSense app and set your fan speeds to max. You will be good for a long time if you take my advice and play when the laptop is plugged in.
  • varuntumbe
    varuntumbe Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited December 2018
    Options
    I was not playing in battery and did on that nitrosense and it was set to high-performance also..no clue why it lags please help guys 
  • tobimaru
    tobimaru Member Posts: 315 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    We need a little more information to help you solve this. What is your exact PC model and what game are you experiencing problems on? Has the laptop always had this issue, or did it occur after the BIOS and driver updates?

As a general rule, performance drops and 'lag' are most often associated with high temperature in a laptop. However, since we know nothing about your system or the exact problem you are facing we can't assume it is overheating.

When you first start the game, what are your CPU and GPU thermals? When you start experiencing the problems in-game; have the temps risen, lowered, or stayed the same?

The more information you provide the higher the likelihood we can assist you.