Acer predator helios 300 8th

Omar_07
Omar_07 Member Posts: 6 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi, 
I have a strange problem on my helio , sometimes when iam playing with the chrager connected and the bettery above 95% , i get the games lagging sometimes without knowing the truth reason but i notice that the led of battery which in the right side of the laptop blinking orange at the same time while the game lags ,
I want to know the reason of it and have it fixed 

Thanks , 
Sorry for bad structure sentences 
I hope you understand me 

Answers

• Omar_07
    Omar_07 said:
    Hi, 
    I have a strange problem on my helio , sometimes when iam playing with the chrager connected and the bettery above 95% , i get the games lagging sometimes without knowing the truth reason but i notice that the led of battery which in the right side of the laptop blinking orange at the same time while the game lags ,
    I want to know the reason of it and have it fixed 

Thanks , 
    Sorry for bad structure sentences 
    I hope you understand me 

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Seems like your charger is disconnecting itself.

Where you hover over the battery icon does it switch between unplugged and plugged?
    - Hotel Hero
  • Omar_07
    Red-Sand said:
    Seems like your charger is disconnecting itself.

Where you hover over the battery icon does it switch between unplugged and plugged?
    Before it was showed me connected and discharging when blinking , now just blinking and it's normal charging 
  • Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Try uninstalling your battery driver and shutting down.

While your laptop is off press and hold the pin hole reset on the bottom of your laptop and hold it pressed in for 30 seconds.

Then when you turn on the laptop press F2 repeatedly to enter the BIOs then F9 to default the BIOs then F10 to save & exit.
    - Hotel Hero
  • Omar_07
    Red-Sand said:

While your laptop is off press and hold the pin hole reset on the bottom of your laptop and hold it pressed in for 30 seconds.

Then when you turn on the laptop press F2 repeatedly to enter the BIOs then F9 to default the BIOs then F10 to save & exit.
    Ok i will do this , thanks alot 
    If there new news i i wi tell you here ❤️
  • Omar_07
    Red-Sand said:

I tried what u told me to do , but no changes , the problem happened again 💔