Touch Screen Problem - Acer Tablet 10 one 2in1 S1002

Rzgar_FariqRzgar_Fariq Member Posts: 1 New User
I have a problem with Touch Screen and Sound in a computer Acer Tablet 10 one 2in1 S1002 after update windows 10. Also, not show HID-Compliant Touch Screen in Human Interface devices. Any one can help me with this problem..
Thanks for help.

//Edited the content to add model name.

FAQ & Answers

• Rudy21Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,702 Pathfinder
    I have a problem with Touch Screen and Sound in a computer Acer Tablet 10 one 2in1 S1002 after update windows 10. Also, not show HID-Compliant Touch Screen in Human Interface devices. Any one can help me with this problem..
    Thanks for help.
    You can go acer support website and download and install Platform drivers. post installation restart the device and check if the touch screen is working.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online777

Acer-Michi
Acer-Michi
batmalin
batmalin
Borei
Borei
brownboy
brownboy
carlosps1985
carlosps1985
Daiky
Daiky
danburn
danburn
Hell_J
Hell_J
joaovitor01
joaovitor01
keskus
keskus
manixcs
manixcs
Merzhin
Merzhin
Mosbrucker256
Mosbrucker256
skatek
skatek
Soliman
Soliman
+761 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• By Acer-Ingrid -
    The brightest talents from across the Asia Pacific unite to celebrate Acer Day 2021 with its official anthem, Live Your World.Unlock limitless possibilities and join us for our #LiveYourWorldWithAcer (Read more…)
    1 23

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1747

Total Points:5402

Total Accepted Answers: 205

Leostat Community Aficionado