Touchpad not working in "Advance" mode.( e5-553G-T9VU

2»

Answers

• @Gimshan9 Ideally, you should create a new topic and add me by placing an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Moumita
    Moumita Member Posts: 4 New User
    UTKARSH said:
    Hello Acer, 
    I have acer e5-553G-T9VU laptop. After replacing my motherboard  touchpad stopped working in Advance mode (selected in BIOS) . Its work fine in basic mode but not in Advanced mode . I had a problem of auto-restarting of device for which Acer service centre replaced my laptop's motherboard. After replacing motherboard my touchpad was not detected by system so they changed to basic mode and they said just update driver and your advance mode will work. But, it didn't work so, I tried to contact service centre and they said update bios, so I did that but of no use. I have updated my windows also but didn't resolved my problem. Guide me with some working solution.
    Note: I have got Windows 10 home pre-installed.
    Recently I'm also facing this problem after motherboard replacement. Has your problem been solved? If the problem is solved, then how is it solved? 
  • Moumita
    UTKARSH said:
    I have tried uninstalling  I2C and then leaving it to system to install the driver but did't work and again it is showing the same error sign. I saw some solution on internet which suggest to update by following procedure.... 
    Device Manager>>Human Interface Device>>12 HID Device>> Update Driver>> Browse My Computer for Drivers>>Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer>> 12C HID.
    After doing this procedure it shows this message:

I'm also facing this problem after motherboard replacement. Even I have the same model aspire e5- 575g. Would you kindly tell me about how you solved the problem?   
  • UTKARSH
    UTKARSH Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:
    I have tried uninstalling  I2C and then leaving it to system to install the driver but did't work and again it is showing the same error sign. I saw some solution on internet which suggest to update by following procedure.... 
    Device Manager>>Human Interface Device>>12 HID Device>> Update Driver>> Browse My Computer for Drivers>>Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer>> 12C HID.

I'm also facing this problem after motherboard replacement. Even I have the same model aspire e5- 575g. Would you kindly tell me about how you solved the problem?   
    Hi @Moumita,
    I had tried with all possible ways (by suggestions or by Google search) but no success.
    If you find any solution to this problem please let me know too.
  • Is it an elantech or synaptics driver?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • UTKARSH

Tinkerer

Is it an elantech or synaptics driver?
    Hi egydiocoelho,
    It is elantech.
  • Moumita
    UTKARSH said:
    Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:

Hi @Moumita,
    I had tried with all possible ways (by suggestions or by Google search) but no success.
    Thank you soo much for your response. Issue with the touchpad resolved after replacing the touchpad. Now my touchpad is working fine.
  • UTKARSH

Tinkerer

Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:
    Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:

Hi @Moumita,
    Thank you soo much for your response. Issue with the touchpad resolved after replacing the touchpad. Now my touchpad is working fine.
    Hi @Moumita,
    Did you replace your touchpad or driver software?
  • Moumita
    UTKARSH said:
    Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:
    Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:

Hi @Moumita,
    Hi @Moumita,
    UTKARSH said:
    Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:
    Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:

Hi @Moumita,
    Hi @Moumita,
    I just replaced my touchpad... 
  • UTKARSH

Tinkerer

Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:
    Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:
    Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:

Hi @Moumita,
    Hi @Moumita,
    UTKARSH said:
    Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:
    Moumita said:
    UTKARSH said:

Hi @Moumita,
    Hi @Moumita,
    I just replaced my touchpad... 
    Okay, Thanks.