Iconia One 10 A3-B50 - Wifi Switching Issue

Options
leochan369
leochan369 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited March 4 in 2018 Archives
Hi, I hope someone can help me with this.  I bought an Iconia One 10 A3-B50 tablet a few days ago, and everything works fine except the Wifi connection.

Basically when I have my wifi connected to my access point upstairs (my apartment has 2 levels), after I have gone downstairs, the wifi connection will be lost but it will not automatically switch to my router downstairs.  The list of available wifi connection will not show anything - it just keeps searching.  Same issue happens other way round: when it is connected to downstairs but won't be able to connect when I go upstairs.

I don't have any similar issue with neither my phones (iPhone / Samsung / LG), my laptops nor my iPads.  Not even my wife's A3-B40 which is a cheaper model.

I have already updated the tablet with the latest updates.  The issue happens either before and after the updates.

Could you please advise what can I do to fix this issue?

Thank you very much.

Answers

• leochan369
    leochan369 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    My apologies, it should be B3-A50FHD.

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    @leochan369

You can reset the Wireless settings by going into settings > click on security and reset. here look for Network settings reset and then reset the settings. Post this try to connect with your networks and it should work fine.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer