Calibration settings for the Acer Predator z321qu monitor

Options
Jay1203
Jay1203 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
Hi
Does anyone have the calibration settings for the Acer Predator z321qu monitor. Appreciate your help!!
Regards
Jay

Answers

• AstroCat
    AstroCat Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Yes I would love to know this as well. 
    I am currently testing this monitor out to see if it will be my new one or not. So far I am liking it but of course 1440 at 31.5" VA is never gonna be as sharp and have as "luxurious colors" as the Asus ROG Swift PG279Q I'm also testing out.

I curious about the LG 32GK850G as well but the local store is out of stock, I wonder is it really better than the z321qu? I'm kinda starting to like the curved screen actually.

This is what I am currently using after a lot of testing and messing around. I'm pretty happy with the results.

Gamma 2.5
    Mode User
    R 46
    G 48
    B 50
    Saturation 100
    Brightness 45
    Contrast 50
    6 Axis color: defaults
    Blue Light off
    Dark Boost off
    Adaptive Contrast off
    Over Drive Normal
    Over Clock off
  • Syrath
    Syrath Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    AstroCat said:
    Yes I would love to know this as well. 
    I am currently testing this monitor out to see if it will be my new one or not. So far I am liking it but of course 1440 at 31.5" VA is never gonna be as sharp and have as "luxurious colors" as the Asus ROG Swift PG279Q I'm also testing out.

I curious about the LG 32GK850G as well but the local store is out of stock, I wonder is it really better than the z321qu? I'm kinda starting to like the curved screen actually.

This is what I am currently using after a lot of testing and messing around. I'm pretty happy with the results.

Gamma 2.5
    Mode User
    R 46
    G 48
    B 50
    Saturation 100
    Brightness 45
    Contrast 50
    6 Axis color: defaults
    Blue Light off
    Dark Boost off
    Adaptive Contrast off
    Over Drive Normal
    Over Clock off
    Thanks for the settings I'll check them out. I'm curious did you decided to keep the monitor? I just got it, I just say its pretty big I'm not sure I was prepared for it. I was looking at the Alienware ultrawide but decided against it due to space concerns and I want to keep multiple monitor setup. The PG279QZ was another monitor I was looking at as well. 

I'd like to know what you decided? Thanks for your help.
  • jherrlms4xn
    jherrlms4xn Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Here's the color profile for this monitor I just wanted to share it because it took me forever to find. Major difference using the settings posted above and this icc profile
  • MidPredator
    MidPredator Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Here's the color profile for this monitor I just wanted to share it because it took me forever to find. Major difference using the settings posted above and this icc profile

How do you using this files? with what.