Predator G3-571 FPS Issues

Shauns
Shauns Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I've had my Predator G3-571 for about a year now, and I play most games on relatively low settings with it. Although I'm fine with it, I often find people claiming they use the highest settings on games and get flawless FPS. My issue is that whenever I try to use high settings on games such as Overwatch, my FPS plummets. I use GeForce Experience to update my drivers, but I'm not sure if that works correctly. Any insight is appreciated!

Best Answer

• Rinji07
    Rinji07 Member Posts: 33 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    I would limit the FPS to about 70, (unless its a 144hz screen) and check temps while slowly increasing in game settings to a point of equal balance between eye candy and performance. Generally higher the settings the more heat is put out on the machine. So try it and see what temps get to and go from there. I personally Play WoW, D3, OW, Scum and Ark on high to max settings with a few things dialed back and it does okay.

Answers

• Rinji07
    Rinji07 Member Posts: 33 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    I would limit the FPS to about 70, (unless its a 144hz screen) and check temps while slowly increasing in game settings to a point of equal balance between eye candy and performance. Generally higher the settings the more heat is put out on the machine. So try it and see what temps get to and go from there. I personally Play WoW, D3, OW, Scum and Ark on high to max settings with a few things dialed back and it does okay.