Turn on button taking too long?

Santekk
Santekk Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello everyone, I was wondering.. I just got a new Acer Switch 3 and realized that to turn the laptop on I need to hold the button for 3 seconds. Is it supposed to be like that? Isnt it supposed to turn on straight after one click on the button? What have I done wrong? 
Thank u !! 

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Santekk said:
    Hello everyone, I was wondering.. I just got a new Acer Switch 3 and realized that to turn the laptop on I need to hold the button for 3 seconds. Is it supposed to be like that? Isnt it supposed to turn on straight after one click on the button? What have I done wrong? 
    Thank u !! 
    these devices are basically how we use smartphones. In order to turn on smart phone we have to press and hold power button for 3-5 sec. Similarly to turn on these devices we would have to hold it for 3 - 5 sec.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Santekk said:
    Thank u !! 
    these devices are basically how we use smartphones. In order to turn on smart phone we have to press and hold power button for 3-5 sec. Similarly to turn on these devices we would have to hold it for 3 - 5 sec.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer