Acer Aspire VN7-791 can not run without power cord but the battery is good

Options
eliejamhour
eliejamhour Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I bought my Acer ( Aspire VN7-791 )from 2015, suddenly yesterday i unplugged my power cord and it turn off immediately  , so i checked up my battery health from the ACER CARE CENTER SOFTWARE, they said that the battery health is good, i tried so much solutions but no one suceseeded ; reset the internal battery and reset all power settings to default ...
so waht i will do please help me!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I bought my Acer ( Aspire VN7-791 )from 2015, suddenly yesterday i unplugged my power cord and it turn off immediately  , so i checked up my battery health from the ACER CARE CENTER SOFTWARE, they said that the battery health is good, i tried so much solutions but no one suceseeded ; reset the internal battery and reset all power settings to default ...
    Try to re-install the battery drivers from device manager and also try BIOS defaults. ( press F2 to access BIOS and then Press F9 to set it to defaults and F10 to save and exit ).

If this does not work then it could be something to do with the battery itself and might need a replacement.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Try to re-install the battery drivers from device manager and also try BIOS defaults. ( press F2 to access BIOS and then Press F9 to set it to defaults and F10 to save and exit ).

If this does not work then it could be something to do with the battery itself and might need a replacement.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Reset the battery according to the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhgnxUJoZo
    If this does not work, make sure the interlock button is pressed down:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)