XBox One X connected with HDMI to Acer 27" H277HK monitor.
Randomly while gaming (not connected to scene changes or anything, it happens mid-session) the screen will go black for about 2-3 seconds. It seems to cut down the entire signal, I tried to enable sound out over HDMI on my XBOX and when the screen goes black it also cuts out any sound as well.
What I've tested:
* Using the Xbox on another monitor and another TV, with the same cables and everything - no problems at all.
* Switched to another High Speed HDMI cable - problem still occurs.
* Switched from 4K HDR to normal 1080p - problem still occurs.
* Had monitor on service, they replaced some parts in the monitor (the board containing the ports, whatever it's called) - problem still occurs.
* Had monitor on service 2nd time, they replaced the monitor entirely - problem still occurs.
It doesn't feel like it's the xbox thats the problem, given the tests above and it doesn't feel like the monitor would be the problem either also, because of the tests above.
I'm out of ideas, please help?